Communication, Connection, and Stress Reduction
An introduction to the practice of listening and speaking from the heart (Way of Council), along with social engagement activities and mindfulness processes to help build psycho-emotional resilience. All in the comfort of your home via Zoom.
Are you are tired of conversations about persuasion or when everyone is talking over each other?
We are excited to offer a 9-hour course, held over four weeks (90 minutes per session plus 40 minutes of weekly HomePlay), to those who would like to facilitate meaningful conversations with family, friends, colleagues and clients.
Heart connection is a source of resilience. Council is a deep listening practice that creates healthy communication. This practice allows everyone to feel heard which provides for healthy social engagement and happier nervous systems.
• Build and enhance relationships in families, schools, businesses and communities.
• Experience grounding, resilience and communication practices.
• Practice facilitating in Zoom virtual space.
• Explore the questions we are living now in this time of great change.
• Engage in home practice with other participants to develop your skills.